Thursday, January 7, 2010

Welcoming the New Year!

2009 was a challenging, yet very rewarding year for me. I had the pleasure of performing 87 weddings all over the Northwest. I photographed 5 beautiful weddings. I traveled to Austin Texas to perform a wedding. I completed a project for Clackamas County Tourism & Cultural Affairs Department to promote the wedding industry in Clackamas County. I celebrated my Anniversary with my wonderful husband on my favorite island of Maui. I formed many new friendships in 2009 and strengthened many more old relationships. Over all, I would say 2009 was a good year. Perhaps not economically, but certainly personally.



That is why I am looking forward to what 2010 may bring! It is off to such a fast start. First off, January has many weddings and consultations booked. That's always a good sign.



What is keeping me the busiest right now is planning, organizing and promoting a BRIDAL FAIR!

The network group that I formed last year, NW Wed Pro, is holding a Bridal Fair on Feb. 6-7 at Willamette Valley Country Club. It's such a beautiful venue too. Yes, there are other shows this winter, but unless you actually LIKE being in a huge warehouse type space, packed with thousands of people shoving and fighting for position just to reach in and grab a card off a table of a vendor that is way over priced..... you will love our Bridal fair. In a beautiful setting, affordable professionals for all of your wedding needs will be ready to meet and chat with you, show you their services and discuss your wants. There will be food and wine to sample, music to listen to, demonstrations, prizes and give aways.



Our vendors don't have to pay huge booth fees, so they don't have to pass the expense on to you. Entry into the fair is only $2. All proceeds will be donated to Clackamas Women's Services for helping victims of domestic and sexual abuse.



Mark your calendar and come see us. Details at http://www.nwbridalfair.com/



I am looking forward to every new experience and challenge that the new year brings. Wedding dates are filling so fast. I only have ONE weekend day left in August.

Wishing you all a wonderful New Year!
Sincerely,
Beverly
ps: if you Facebook, Become a FAN of Radiant Touch Weddings

No comments: